Friday, September 21, 2012

MRI #3 :(

This was probably my least favorite one so far!  I was called in 30 minutes late, about 1 hour before I needed to pick Logan up from school.  The back of my head was hurting before we were even halfway through, this happened with the first one too, then it took them three tries to find a vein for the contrast ink.  My veins are normally difficult, but three?!  Needless to say I was ready for it to be over! 
A very special thank you to our friend and neighbor, Jessica, who got Logan from school for me. I think Logan was pretty excited about riding home with her and the girls, but I was glad he was happy to see me when I intercepted him in the parking lot. 
A Friday lunch trip to the playground at Sonic was definitely in order for both of us, and another bonus when we saw more friends there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment